‘Together we Achieve’
Our school will deliver the highest standards of education and behaviour through the community, parents, teachers and children working together to achieve the best results. Through learning together children, parents and teachers will:
- respect and value differences
- value and enjoy education
- aspire and achieve the best they can
- express common values and standards
- help each other to learn
- maximise the rich opportunities that life will bring.
The aims of our school curriculum are:-
- to enable all children to learn and develop their skills to the best of their ability;
- to promote a positive attitude towards learning, so that children enjoy coming to school, and acquire a solid basis for lifelong learning
- to enable children to be creative and to develop their own thinking;
- to teach children about their developing world, including how their environment and society have changed over time;
- to enable children to be positive citizens in society
- to teach children to have an awareness of their own spiritual development, and to understand right from wrong
- to help children understand the importance of truth and fairness, so that they grow up committed to equal opportunities for all;
- to enable children to have respect for themselves and high self-esteem, and to be able to live and work co-operatively with others.
- To ensure that no partisan political views are promoted.
Please see Our Full Curriculum Offer 2019-20