Longsight Community Primary is a Rights Respecting School, meaning our children are rights holders.
When adults are making decisions that affect children, we believe that children have the right to say what they think should happen and have their opinions taken into account.
As a Governing body, we want to ensure that we are duty bearers to supporting our children’s rights. We want to improve how the pupil’s voice is heard by us and how their opinions are captured.
We want to ensure that our children’s rights are protected, and this sometimes means that equity is more important than equality. Some children will need more help to give them an equal chance. We want to ensure that school policies are in the best interest of our children and that their rights are taken into account.
As Governors, we regularly monitor the school’s response to safeguarding to ensure that all our children are protected from harm. This include supporting our early help and family support offer.
We monitor and support how the school is delivering teaching and learning, ensuring that the school has the required resources to support the learning of all children.
- Big Life Schools Scheme of Delegation Download
- Register of Interests Download
- LGC Terms of Reference Download
- Terms of Office Download
- Governing Committee Attendance Download
- Big Life Schools Articles of Association Download
- Longsight Community Primary Funding Agreement Download
- Big Life Schools Annual Report and Financial Statement 2022 Download
- Big Life Schools Annual Report and Financial Statement 2021 Download
- Big Life Schools Annual Report and Financial Statement 2020 Download
Copies of agendas and minutes are available upon request by contacting the School Business Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org